[Heeplist] 3greatest albums ever produced

ehallib ehallib at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 25 19:40:52 EDT 2018

I still have the Nazz red vinyl! Haven't heard that name in many years.
Ed

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.
-------- Original message --------From: RC McWilliams <mcfoghat at cox.net> Date: 10/25/18  7:09 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: "heeplist at travellersintime com" <heeplist at travellersintime.com> Subject: [Heeplist] 3greatest albums ever produced
Don, that is pretty subjective! For me that would be Nazz Nazz, Wizard a True Star and Ogdens Nut Gone Flake and I can't imagine Heep dipping into vintage Todd Rundgren or Small Faces material.😀
Just picking on ya.
Mcfoghat