[Heeplist] My Heepy Video.

heepster heepster at comcast.net
Sun Oct 21 09:01:19 EDT 2018

Great job Jeremy! Nice name for your son too. If my daughter had a boy instead of a girl she would have let me pick the name. It would have been David Byron Bischoff. But alas,  her name is Willa and I love her dearly.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Thanks Stan. Greatest moment of my life I’m sure. Now that the pledge
campaign is over, I probably won’t get the chance again.
I talked a good while with Mick about it and he seemed to have mixed
feelings. I don’t think the campaign went as well as they had hoped, but he
did thank me several times then and there for my contribution and then
again afterwards a few days later on messenger. “He must have watched the
video again haha”...
Pretty sure I left an impression. Bernie sat out in the empty seats with
jaw hanging open during the whole song.
The memories will last a lifetime. The bear hug from Mick and smiles all
around from the rest of the boys.
I hate to mention fartbook, but there’s a whole public photo album of the
occurrence on my personal page.
I also had a lengthy chat, as well as a few brews, with Russell Gilbrook
after the show, mostly about how he and Davey have brought a new heaviness
to Heep, and also a bit on Lee’s health. It was an awesome evening.
I received some very nice memoirs from them all personally as well.
Posters, set list, VIP laminates, backstage passes, guitar picks,
autographs, etc.
I am stoked for next year and the US leg of the tour. Going to try and
afford more than two shows this time, but like I said earlier, rough times
here financially and mentally, but I’ll get better eventually.
My lady just had our first son two and a half months ago, so I’m sure you
can all imagine what I’m going through.
We named him, Uriah Michael Stewart.
Mick was very umbled with that!