[Heeplist] Re Living The Dream

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 13:13:52 EDT 2018

Well I can say one thing about the list, it's comprised of people you can
joke and have some fun with.
We can hurl a few luv gernades at each other and get up the next day and
still be friends. These are " Real people "

Hey, being " Negative" is not really a bad scary monster that everyone
wants you to believe that it is.

Like I always say, the universe requires a balance of both positive and
negative fields of energy to coeinsist.
If one energy over powers the other, Shit happens!

This is a great example of what happens to people on " Fakebook"
People wind themselves up so tight trying to be positive all the time they
lose perspective on Life . Having some fun!
I tried having some fun on my wife's family  Fakebook account onetime ,
they kicked me off! Can you believe it?? Lol

So, to be " positive"  about Jeremy's post, I will mark him down as a No
vote for the list and a Yes vote for Living the Dream!
BTW! I thought he said he wasn't posting on the list anymore! I think he
still Luvs us . It's coffee time!!

" He 's a lone dream rider"
" He is the Outsider"!
Don