[Heeplist] Re Living The Dream

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Oct 19 07:41:02 EDT 2018

He does sing two songs I’m driving right now but it can easily looked up. Maybe Phills cd got the better lyrics.  Rocks in the road is outstanding instrumentally.  I can’t stop playing it l. All Been Said is very progressive and dreams of yesteryear is as trippy and psychedelic as you can get.  Falling under your spell reminds me of 70s Heep and Styx.  It would’ve made a great single.

Overall LTD has some really great moments and it has some not so great and some things they could’ve been done better. In conclusion I have no control over what they released. What I can control how many times I fired and whether I choose to enjoy LTD or not.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!