[Heeplist] Re Living The Dream

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 13:52:33 EDT 2018

Don, I have an idea, can you tell us the perfect album (in 21st Century)
that has set the bar for your expectations. (By any band)

We get you don't like it, and even Mick knows Heep cannot make everyone
happy.  I too have been very harsh on all new black Sab,  Deep Purple, and
Styx released this century.

Sorry, it just seems like some are being too hard on current Heep, when most
new stuff I hear from other bands does not come close.  I have said it
before, we will never see another Demons & Wizards, sadly Heep peaked in
1973.

It adds up for me, they decided it was time to make another cd and slapped
it together.  Sure we can find fault with it, but it is what is, Uriah Heeps
newest cd.