[Heeplist] Fakebook

RC McWilliams mcfoghat at cox.net
Sat Oct 20 17:57:57 EDT 2018

I gave up on Facebook early into the 2016 US election cycle. Other than the vitriol and devisiveness that the hate monger in charge has unleashed on this country, I have no need to see pictures of what other people are eating, where they are minute by minute or how their new pedicure, poodle or poptart looks. Jeesh.
I am all about the music and look forward to the insightful and knowledgeable posts here on the list. If someone likes or dislikes something Heep related, bring it on.
Also, Bob, thanks for the kind words about the latest Foghat cd. I have passed your thoughts on to the band.
Mcfoghat