[Heeplist] LTD

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 09:40:53 EDT 2018

Hi Bob,

 Your question about Heep doing better.

 the musicianship was good,  Bernie’s voice was really good. Organ sound
was good.
Technically all good and that .

They’re are  ideas and changes in my  mind that I could see working better
for the album but , that’s just my own opinion and fantasy so, will not get
into that.
So, I think the more appropriate question for me would be “ Do you think
Heep could have used a little more time in recording  the album “?

And I don’t mean about mixing and all that tec stuff.

I took a little break from Living and will leave it for about a few weeks
and listen again . Time is the test! Will see.
Cheers
Don