[Heeplist] LTD

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Oct 6 11:00:54 EDT 2018

Now that it has been a couple weeks and the excitement starts to die down,
we can more objectively evaluate this release.  First off, maybe we should
not compare to previous releases.  What I love about this cd, they do more
guitar solos and instrumental breaks and the keyboards are at times the
dominant instrument, which is what many of us loved about early heep.  The
prvious release, Keyboards were down in the mix, so I think this is a
definite improvement.

I also enjoy the more variety, with some softer songs like Waters Flowing
and All Been Said, Dreams of Yesteryear, and the hard rocking tunes with
lots of breaks and changes.

I just hope they put Rocks in the Road and All Been Said in the live
setlist.

One last thing I enjoy the alternative Grazed by Heaven that is on the
Japanese release, starting with the church organ sound, really sets the
stage for the song.

Overall, I think the band is coming closer to our expectations.

On 9/30/18, 3:50 PM, "Stan" <evens78 at chartermi.net> wrote:

> As long as a large percentage Love this album, and seems most popularity in
> the Bernie era, according to rankings and professional reviews, Heep should be
> very satisfied with this release. I know I enjoy it!!

Thanks
Stan Evens
Mears