[Heeplist] My 2 cents

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:17:20 EDT 2018

Anyone else still waiting for their shipment from Pledge?   I`m so pissed off at those guys, every preorder they cant deliver.  I previously ordered The Who at Fillmore from them. Took two months after release, and now they do the same with the new Heep album. I already cancelled my preorder for the Kinks re release and will never buy from them again.  Hopeless service..

Terje