[Heeplist] The Double H

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 16:35:56 EDT 2018

Hi Lannis, I am a survivor of  a direct hit (Sandy) it was not pretty. I am
about mile from the ocean and live on a bay.  Took months to fix the damage.

I hope you HEED to the evacuation alert and get inland as far as possible
(with the new Heep cd of course)
You can always replace a house, but not a life.  Our prayers are with you,
Ed, Mac and all else in NC/SC

Susan is scheduled to visit Myrtle Beach on Sunday, I keep telling her not
to count on it.  There may not be much of a Myrtle Beach left.  After Sandy,
the barrier island was off limits for 6 months and bridges blocked by
national guard

Just as a reminder, the week Hurricane Sandy hit us, I was supposed to see 2
Heep shows that week, and a guest Mike Taylor from Isle of Wight was
supposed to come visit and stay with us for the week, and go to see Heep.
Not only did his plans get cancelled, Heep lost several live dates, because
they could not fly in that week.

Time for a Deep Purple song "Stormbringer"