[Heeplist] Update on Amazon

lethridge@carolina.net . lethridge at carolina.net
Fri Sep 14 23:47:34 EDT 2018

Now # 49.

Here's one of the reviews.

Let me start by stating that I AM a Uriah Heep "fan" but NOT a "fanatic" that believes everything they've done or do is automatically brilliant. That being said, THIS IS the BEST album of the year for me so far! There have been some really good albums released this year, such as Avatar "Avatar Country", Myles Kennedy "Year of The Tiger", Judas Priest' "Firepower" (which was my number one until now), Kamelot' "The Shadow Theory", The Dead Daisies "Find A Light", Spock's Beard' "Noise Floor", Ghost' "Prequelle", Tremonti' "Dying Machine", Redemption' "Long Night's Journey Into Day", Michael Romeo' "War Of The Worlds", as well as some great ones to come from Slash, Disturbed, Haken, Greta, etc but I am amazed at just how great this album is. How can a band that's been around so long make an album that rocks this hard and with such melody? In my humble opinion, this is the BEST Uriah Heep album of all time. I've listened to this 3 times and am completely blown away.