[Heeplist] New Heep Tour

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 16:48:59 EDT 2018

So what songs should Heep drop from the set list to make room for some new
songs?

I would vote for One MInute and the Law, The Wizard, Sunrise (I would rather
Keep Magicians Birthday and Shadows of Grief)

And what new songs will they play live?
My guess is the 2 singles (Grazed and Take My Soul)  I just hope they do the
version of Grazed that starts out with the church organ.  So cool!
I would also like them to play Living the Dream and Rocks in the Road

I doubt they will do more than 4 from new, just by past performance.

Bob Winward
³All Living the Dream is Good Living the Dream²