[Heeplist] Living The Dream Review

Pete Wharton heeppete at sky.com
Fri Sep 7 12:24:27 EDT 2018

I'd say it's an evolution of Outsider, but I'm looking forward to giving it a proper listen.Let's just say I wasn't blown away on first listen. That may not be a bad thing, means it got a chance to grow on me and maybe I'll get more from it, the more I listen :-)

It's good to be able to post to the list again, even if I can only do it by replying to Bob's posts :-)

Pete

I hope it's not a continuation of wake.
I thought I enjoyed the double drumming at first but I think I would prefer the ole standard drumming now.

Outsider was refreshing and energetic but wouldn't want another one like it.