[Heeplist] KJJ Review of Living the Dream

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 06:20:47 EDT 2018

Hi Lannis, no BW review yet, I have not heard the new CD yet, just Grazed by
Heaven.  What I can say by listening to that song, the new producer brings a
harder edged sound to the group that may take some getting used to.

I just read Norberts review, he does not seem impressed yet.  I also am
asking if anyone has the link to the Eclipsed article.  I did not like the
phrase "Mick says they probably wont play much live from the new cd"

Bob "All Heep is Good Heep" Winward
uriahheep at comcast.net

Ps I am not seeing my posts on the list anymore, so I am wondering if it
even works.