[Heeplist] The quietness

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 12:14:08 EDT 2018

This is the first  please post that didn’t go to spam.  the last three I got in the last month did.
I asked previously now it’s been a couple months with our brakes are a heep single we got beginning of the summer??

I even posted that Equator sucks and still didn’t get a response, so list really must be sick lol

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!