[Heeplist] Jefferson Starship now

mcfoghat mcfoghat at cox.net
Mon Jul 23 00:11:11 EDT 2018

I've had the pleasure of working merchandise for the current version of Jefferson Starship several times recently. Not the Mickey Thomas Starship pop band. The current JS really does a great job of mixing the best psychedelic spirit and tunes of the Airplane and the harder edged Jefferson Starship album tracks plus a few of the radio hits of the 80's Starship. Lead singer Cathy Richardson is a force to be reckoned with and drummer Donny Baldwin is an original member and creates the powerful rhythm behind the songs. Quicksilver and JS original ,David Frieberg is a treasure of talent and will be celebrating his 80th birthday in August.  80- really, 80!. Lol. He has better vocal chops and energy than some I've seen half his age.That's the rant. Check them out live if they come to your area.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone