[Heeplist] Amazon unlimited- take 2

mcfoghat mcfoghat at cox.net
Sun Jul 22 23:53:16 EDT 2018

I'll try this again! The selection of available music from the amazon unlimited streaming and download option is pretty comprehensive. I use it on my amazon fire tablet and it is money well spent. For any of us that have had high hopes for a cd, ordered it, listened once and relegated it to the stax or shelves know the disappointment. This way, you can try lots of different stuff and just delete it if you don't want to keep itThe downside is that when making up playlists, there is not a lot of consistency of volume levels from one album to another.Rcm

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone