[Heeplist] Heep in Tampere tonight

ehallib ehallib at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 14 17:31:53 EDT 2018

Thanks for the info, Tapio.  I'm looking forward to seeing your review and photos.  The set list should be very interesting, given that it is a 'heavy metal' festival.  Enjoy yourself and forget about those 'domestic issues' for a while!
Ed

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.
-------- Original message --------From: Tapio Minkkinen <tapio at heepfiles.net> Date: 7/14/18  3:49 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Heeplist at travellersintime.com Subject: [Heeplist] Heep in Tampere tonight

Hi Heepsters

I haven't been active on the list lately because there's been some
"domestic problems" I've had to deal with but I'm still here.

It's been over two years since the last time Heep has played in Finland
but tonight I will see them in Tampere, only 200 kilometers from where I
live. Heep will be headlining a small heavy metal festival, it's going
to great. Review and pictures of course coming.

---
TapioM.
tapio at heepfiles.net
www.heepfiles.net