[Heeplist] All Heep is Good Heep

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 21:18:38 EDT 2018

i think I’d rather Heep sound more liike Porcupine tree than the Dogs.
The speed thing is energetic but, Heep was never really speed demons , they
were always more on the melodic side, with a little space between the notes
and different themes.
Best Heep be Heep . They were on the right track with SOL and Orgami.
Not to say I didn’t enjoy the following albums or, possibly even the new
release . Will see.
Don