[Heeplist] New Album Cover?

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 19:06:33 EDT 2018

Hi Bob
Ya I mentioned more creative keyboards.

sound effects,  thats what you wanted , remember you said that?
I remember anyway. Effects don’t have to be cheesy,  Can be melodic and
tasteful.

Better than Outsider? Will see . I believe some people were saying “ best
ever” “ balls to the wall”  when it was released , including myself.

I’ll listen to it a few more times tonight , sometimes with Heep songs when
you first listen to them , don’t quite hit you, after listening to it more
and more it ends up being one of your favourites.
Happend to me with Outsider.

I just hope phil will not be in background just playing Rhythm organ.
Give it a chance ! My glass is half full , waiting for a top up !

Cheers,
Don