[Heeplist] Working through the catalogue

RC McWilliams mcfoghat at cox.net
Thu Jun 7 19:01:50 EDT 2018

I decided to let my OCD guide me through the catalogue chronologically. Starting with the post Byron Firefly. Quite nice I must say. I'll use my Amazon Unlimited service moving forward.
On a side note, before I got the gig with Foghat in 2003, I worked as a drum tech for the ides of March featuring Jim Peterik. The reason I bring this up is not to randomly drop names, but Jim is the co-writer of "Across the Miles" from Heep 's sonic origami album and we had more than a few discussions about this song. He told me it came about while he was writing for a Deep Purple album that never happened and he later used it with Survivor - his other band. He hadn't listened to Heep's version until I played it for him. He liked it but thought the vocals were a bit sharp! Songwriters!! Lol.
Anyway, I'll be working my way through the catalogue and any suggestions are appreciated.