[Heeplist] PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Tue May 8 14:16:44 EDT 2018

welcome to the list Raphael.

Hello Heepers, i have been lurking for months and months, i know, but some
of you know that i am still amongst the living ;-).
I been keeping low-ish profile as i have a lot of things around my head and
hands, but i do have time for rock 'n roll.
That said, we ordered tickets for a Heep-concert close to where we live. A
number of Dutch heepsters will be there too, so, yeah, that is going to be a
terrific party again, looking so much forward to meet up again, with the
band and the friends.

Yes raphael, Heepsters are friends, family actualy. You'll learn that soon
enough, when you hang around.

Cheers all, see you later

Staf