[Heeplist] Vogue Theatre, Vancouver 4/28/2018

scott andys900 at mnsi.net
Fri May 4 00:50:38 EDT 2018

My brother in law was at the Vancouver concert Here is his take on the
concert

Scott A

The recent Uriah Heep concert in Vancouver was fantastic in Bernie’s
hometown. The playlist was spot on and we really enjoyed hearing a few of
the new tunes they have penned,  they were really great as well along with
the familiar tunes we all grew up with. I was surprised how well the vocals
were after all of these years. They got the audience right into it singing
half of the choruses and clapping when prompted. I hope this is not the last
time we see these guys together but if it is we got our monies worth and
will get a couple of the new recordings to support the band. Great energy
and they never missed  a beat all night. The drummer hammered the skins to
the point that we thought the kit would fall apart. I heard from my Bro in
law that  in London he punched a hole or two trough the drums there. The
Heep still rule!