[Heeplist] Vogue Theatre, Vancouver 4/28/2018

lethridge@carolina.net . lethridge at carolina.net
Tue May 1 19:03:31 EDT 2018

Hi Shaun,

Great review. Need to post it on the Heep web site. Your mention of the guy who they had to bring the Meds for reminds me of a couple of things. Back in Chicago many years ago, a Heep fan brought his friend's ashes in a bag to a Heep show. We saw him again in Angola with his granddaughter. Also back when I was teaching high school, on a teacher conference day, I had a parent fall down the steps coming into my room. We call the Meds and had the conference while she was lying on the floor.

Heep On, Lannis

Now that was what I call a Heep tour, 45 gigs. What will next year hold?