[Heeplist] Heep Vogue

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:07:53 EDT 2018

Hi Bob,
Biggest surprise : overall power , we were on the balcony and it was still
powerful . We had great seats.

Favourite song: I would have to say Gypsy, was never one of my favourite
before live , but the way they did it this time was really cool. Phil
starts off twirling the organ keys and everyone just magically appears and
wham!
Just the power was intense.

Surprisingly , my least favourite was The Law, I like it on the album but
almost like Mick played the riff different.

I enjoyed Bernie, he wS good with the crowd,
Mick was great , just watching him mostly. Rock solid , made it look easy.
I just wish the show was at least 20 min longer, or even another couple
songs at the end of the encore after easy .

I always feel bad for warm up bands, because they know the fans are not
there for them, the singer kept saying is everyone ready for Heep!
Can’t be good for morale, but I guess it’s exposure for them.
The guitR plYsr was good though   Had some powerful riffs.

They’re was lots of family there , with the little time he had, we felt
best let Bernie enjoy his time with family,
Although I was wearing my vintage wizard Tee that Mick signed for me in the
90 s but , wore it too many times and got washed off, I wS hoping to get it
resigned! Lol.
Don