[Heeplist] HV

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 23 12:18:32 EDT 2018

Those two HV’s were pretty awesome, Bob. The one that will always have a special place in my heart is the first “official” one in St. Louis in ’97. This was about the time that Heep fans were just starting to make contact with one another and to actually be able to meet them and JAM with the musicians on the list was so special !!!

Dale :-)>