[Heeplist] Less than a week to go till my wife and I get to see Heep, I don't know how long it's been for me but I saw them on your for the last album, but for the wife it was 2002 in London. So, this will be fun. DaveS

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Apr 17 22:35:38 EDT 2018

Thanks Dale, I counting the days all last week, but Jean Ann is counting the this week.. DaveS

On April 15, 2018, at 5:10 PM, Dale Fredericks <dalhel at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Enjoy Dave !
Helen and I saw Heep on Friday at the Canyon in Agoura. Strap yourself in because it’s going to be a very “ROCKING” night in Capistrano next Thursday !!
BTW, the last time you saw them was 2015 at the Coachouse.

Dale :-)>

Sent from my iPad