[Heeplist] Saturday Vegas

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 14:09:27 EDT 2018

Todd Rungren Utopia would be a fantastic show, I don’t go to many shows,
but that one would get me motivated .
In my early years  Utopia was my go to music for a good buzz!
I had these mind blower speakers they were called back then. Many left my
Van mind blown after I played them Todd Rungrens Utopia, all my friends
were mainstream listeners, they didn’t know what hit em ! Lol.
Don