[Heeplist] Wishbone Ash

ehallib ehallib at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 08:52:01 EDT 2018

Neil,
No...don't go to Charlotte.  If you go to Charlotte, you'll be a bit off.  The Harvester in in Rocky Mount, VA not NC.
Ed

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.
Saw them in Annapolis last year and going to Charlotte today to see them.
It's an amazing, rocking show.  Can't wait to see them tonight.
Neil