[Heeplist] Zombies

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:45:01 EDT 2018

I ordered their CD “ Still got that hunger”
I listened to it on line  , really liked it , has an interesting cover .
Thanks for bringing that up.

Well I finally finished my arrangements of my music and heading to the
recording studio today to meet with the sound dude , hopefully we can turn
a silk purse out of a sows ear lol!!
Cheers,
Don