[Heeplist] [Possible Spam] Bid You Farewell

Dave Wilkes Booth dwbrocks at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 19:28:43 EDT 2018

No friends it’s not spam.
 It’s Dave Wilkes Booth here, if I may embellish on what Scott was writing about. I am 48, I have been a huge Heep fan since the am radio 70s days. I lived in Hollywood California in the late 80s and played the sunset strip with my band Wilkes Booth. I still have the band together, different lineups, kind of like Mick, and we have 4 original CDs out. If anyone on the list would like some free CDs, I would like to get them out to you. My band is like the Abiminog era Heep and the Randy Rhoads, Lee Kerslake recordings. I can’t see Heep live this time around because I am bidding everyone a farewell, like my cd says. Fading away fast...

Dave Wilkes Booth  ;p>  👯
wilkesbooth.com
http://store.cdbaby.com/cd/wilkesbooth
https://youtu.be/FnlcYADtvig