[Heeplist] Rare and Timeless

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 20:08:54 EDT 2018

I am wondering if anyone has the official download of ken¹s new CD ³Rare and
Timeless²  I downloaded from a link off the pledge music site.  I have
listened a few times on my phone, but did not get the cd yet in the mail.

Some of the highlights for me:
If I had the Time: wow right off Sweet Freedom, I did not expect this one to
be on there
Send Me an Angel:  Really great non heep song
2 new songs Guilty and Mine: I like them both
Great new versions of 2 of ken¹s best heepstyle songs Beyond the Starz and
Last Dance

Thre are several other songs but these are my favorites so far.

Bob "All Heep is Good Heep" Winward
uriahheep at comcast.net