[Heeplist] Uriah Heap?

scott andys900 at mnsi.net
Sun Mar 11 14:45:00 EDT 2018

Hey Scott

White Trash was to play with the Heep in London On. 1972 but they couldn't
get
accross the boarder. Was looking forward to see both bands. Was a good
concert
anyways. !st time seeing The Heep It sucks having to wait 46 yrs to see them
again

Edgar and White Trash ended up touring with Ten Years After when they were
done
touring with Uriah Heep. Edgar still gives a great show Have seen him 4
times.

If anybody gets a chance to talk to Bernie if you can remember can you ask
him if
he knows where you can find a copy of "The Collins Shaw Project" It was only
available in Western Canada

Enjoy the show

Scott A