[Heeplist] Bid You Farewell

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Mar 10 12:17:29 EST 2018

No I am not leaving the list. Last month an artist on our list offered his latest cd (last?) to the list.  All one had to do was send him their mailing address. (Wilkes Booth Band). I jumped on that and am thoroughly enjoying this All Balls Out rock n roll!  That is also the title of track 3 a catchy rocker that would make Accept change their name to Reject! Lol!
The song inspired me to expose myself at the grocery store! Now I have my first experience with the N.J. legal system. Ok just kidding but I got the tune in my head and can’t stop singing it. All Balls Out!

Of the 13 tracks there are 12 tasty rockers and a haunting ballad.  A couple years back I reviewed here Dave’s last CD “Respect the Rock” and called it the Best Music you never heard!  Well this cd out does that one. I actually played it multiple times. It is a concept album and features Dave on the cover in a coffin. He may be hiding something from us.  The tunes are catchy and fast paced. The only way I can describe his blistering melodic guitar work is that he must have been an influence on Randy Rhoads. The music is a blend of April Wine, White  Snake, Quiet Riot and modern Foghat.

Just don’t put this on your iPod or you may catch yourself  singing All Balls Out at the grocery checkout line.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!