[Heeplist] Fwd: Your Download of 'Ken Hensley - Rare & Timeless' is now available

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 07:50:49 EST 2018

For those who have seen Heep before, yes I could do without Easy Livin July
Morning, especially Lady in Black and get a few songs from the back catalog.
Mybe Suicidal Man over Stealin, Pilgrim, Can't Keep a good Band Down,
Midnight.

The the other side of the coin, those who have not seen Heep in many years,
it would be heresy not to have JM, EL and LIB