[Heeplist] Fwd: Your Download of 'Ken Hensley - Rare & Timeless' is now available

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:10:38 EST 2018

Bob, didn’t you go to another show?
I missed your review from the second one you went to .
Heard a few people comment “ great show “ but that’s it. Would be nice to
hear a few more details about the shows.
Wow, can’t believe I still have to wait 2 more months to see Heep.
Just curious for the heepsters that have seen Heep.
Would you trade in   , July morning and say Magicians that are like 16 min
long at the show , in for say  4  other 4 minute songs ?
Don