[Heeplist] Sellersville Drop-out

lethridge@carolina.net . lethridge at carolina.net
Fri Feb 23 07:26:37 EST 2018

Before the show, Bobbie and I had a meal at the restaurant down the street from  the venue. After the meal, while removing a little piece of meat from between my teeth on the upper left side of my mouth, a crown including post and all falls out. It looks like a tooth thumb tack. We made an appointment on Mar 1, earliest we could get one with our Heep schedule. So if I'm not smiling real big in Annapolis and Rocky Mount, this is why.
On March 2, we drive 8+ hours to Kent, OH for 2 more concerts.

Lannis