[Heeplist] Orlando set list

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Feb 18 07:06:30 EST 2018

What was so great about that Heepvention  in 2002 it was the first one that we actually got the current band show up to, not former members. To the best of my knowledge there has never been another heepvention attended by the current members of the band.
And Dale it was such a pleasure teaming up with you and Helen.  It’s amazing how we pulled that off being on opposite coasts of the country (3000 miles. 4800 kilometers)

Bob Winward