[Heeplist] Stage vs room volume.

William Gussio william at peakrealty.us
Fri Feb 16 11:59:15 EST 2018

The further from the stage, it is the PA you're hearing and hopefully mixed well. Right up to the stage, mostly stage volume which can be imbalanced depending on where you are, center stage, stage left or stage right.... Further back you can find the sweet spot in the room where the mix is balanced and you get some of the stage mix. Many sound engineers use head phones or the digital EQ to balance the music along with their ears depending where they are positioned in the room