[Heeplist] Orlando

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 09:25:26 EST 2018

Lannis thank you for replying.  Many of us on the list cannot see postings
from those on Yahoo.  I did not get this, and I apologize for my smart ass
remarks about Canadian Heepsters not sharing reports and acting like Euro
Heepsters who see Heep so often that it is no big deal!!  My apology

Has anyone thought of a fix for this Yahoo situation on the list?  I am the
only one that complains, but heck, I don't want to miss anyone's posts

Bob "All Heep is Good Heep" Winward

On 2/13/18, 9:14 AM, "lethridge at carolina.net ." <lethridge at carolina.net>
wrote:

> Kev,

Glad you enjoyed the concerts. With the size of the crowds, I don't
> think you need to worry about them coming back. What a difference this tour is
> compared to 2001.

Lannis