[Heeplist] Orlando

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 06:31:49 EST 2018

Wow this is exciting I feel like heep didn’t even play Canada if you go by the list here. So far the only report from Canada I’ve seen is the addition  of the wizard to the set list LOL.

This is good news below Lannis is a Heep show veteran. You guys should all find a restaurant or pub to meet up at ahead of time,  these opportunities cannot be wasted.

Next week I am saying he put in Sellersville PA and in New York City.  If you’re going I hope you can find me There are a ton of pictures of me and he put year not only my Facebook page but many other heepsters Facebook pages.

I have already been in touch with J.C.RICHARDS and we are meeting at a train station on Thursday, February 22 to begin our adventure into New York City.

Bob Winward