[Heeplist] 16 days

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Jan 31 11:43:30 EST 2018

Kevin Julie posted an edition of Outside Rock with an interview with Mick,
here is an excerpt:

Living The Dream won't be out until the fall [that's a long wait for us ;-)]
. Will any of the new songs work their way in to the live show before then?
"It is still in the process of being mixed. We do not usually put songs in
our set until the release of the album. If we did then they would be all
over the media sites and there would be no impact on the release."

About what they will play:

We will perform a musical journey throughout our career starting with the
first album and finishing with the last one ŒOutsider.¹

On 1/30/18, 11:50 PM, "Mac steagall" <rsteagall at carolina.rr.com> wrote:

> That's disappointing. I really don't see how the North American tour is in
> support of the
new album then.

Mac