[Heeplist] New cd done in "Principle" - now Phil Lanzon

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Tue Jan 23 11:12:47 EST 2018

In the meantime I just put Phil Lanzon - If You Think I’m Crazy back in my player. I hadn’t listened to it for 3 or 4 months. I really like it, and will probably leave it in for awhile. Different parts remind me of Heep, other parts are just really good also. Excellent CD if you haven’t heard it yet, definitely one that grows and grows on you!!! Or at least, on me!!

Stan