[Heeplist] Heep concert dilemna

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 22 00:18:29 EST 2018

Hey folks, I have a bit of a dilemma with some Heep tix and shows coming up .

When the Kent, Ohio shows were announced I bought 6 tic right away (2 by accident). My plan was to take family.  I figured this would be the closest to Ontario that the band would get. 2 days later they announced shows for Toronto and London , Ontario! So I bought those too.  Now, I would love to go to the US shows (a few), but it's not workable to take family (passports to be renewed). So, I am looking for anyone in the Southern Ontario region who's either going to the Kent show on the 3rd or the Quebec and No real shows - either or that I could go with . Either way I have either 4 or all 6 tix for Kent show to sell to anyone in need.
Drop me an email off-list.
Thanks