[Heeplist] Classic Heep

Filip Björner filip.bjorner at live.se
Fri Jan 19 20:41:41 EST 2018

I'm an old fart not using my mobile phone much. Nearly only for sms. But at least I got Easy Livin' as my ringtone.

Right now I am ripping my cd's in Windows Media Player. I have actually not done that before. So, from now I will listen more to music at work. I am a night working ticket collector in the subway in Stockholm. My work starts at midnight, and I can sometimes play loud being here all alone.

Right now I'm into the bonus tracks. Name of the game, A far better way etc. Such a treasure these tracks are...

Filip