[Heeplist] Pledge

Filip Björner filip.bjorner at live.se
Sun Jan 14 16:08:33 EST 2018

When Linnéa and I divorced, in 2013, I didn't have the heart to bring with me my vinyl. They was in alphabetical order together with her vinyl in a huge shell with nice glass doors. So I only brought with me the cd:s. And I have never regretted that. In fact, I have also bought vinyl to her collection after our divorce, such as Outsider. Those LP:s fit so good together, and I enjoy it when visiting her. She lives 200 meter away and is still the love om my heart.