[Heeplist] Going to Uriah Heep concert

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 14:01:42 EST 2018

Yes I once sat right underneath Micks guitar stand at B.B. Kings in NY with Mike Frederick now of Florida and Esa Ahola from Atlanta. These were dinner tables.  Last 2 times I sat middle of venue there as for that venue it was better sound, especially for vocals. I have found if too close to Bernie he sounds distorted.

Others may have different opinions so please share......

Bob Winward