[Heeplist] MB or WKOG

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 10:08:45 EST 2018

Pete, I totally agree.  Trail of Diamonds should be in Heep's repertoire.

 I am wondering if anyone had heard Bernies remarks on the bootleg between
the 2 songs?  I remember Graham Hulme on the list, and many years ago he
made a comment (employing sarcasm as I was just doing) he did a mock
interview with Ken H and fictitiously quoted Ken as saying "What do you mean
Whatta Say is not as good as July Morning?"  When I heard Bernie says that
heep can still write great prog songs like those from the 70's I was hoping
for Trail of Diamonds, but shocked when we got What Kind of God, which he
did say was a line from a movie about native American indians  "Bury My
Heart at Wounded Knee"

On 1/14/18, 3:40 AM, "Pete Wharton" <heeppete at sky.com> wrote:

> I don't really reckon WKOG as a particularly proggy song in the vein of MB.
> I'd rather they'd played Trail of Diamonds, that to me is a far more proggy
> and better song than WKOG.

Pete