[Heeplist] Pre-Ordered Heep limited edition

Tony Bryson T_Bryson at msn.com
Sat Jan 13 11:40:53 EST 2018

Thanks Kevin, I've been on for many years and read the posts as much as possible. It's funny how you get to know people in the way we do without ever meeting some of them. I was lucky enough to meet some at a Heep concert in Atlanta at the Variety Playhouse a few years back and have had some off-list communications as well as got together with a few.
Esa Ahola provided a number of photographs we have in our studio some from that same concert, (the picture I took were not good enough to blow up and print) and Ron Mann sent me my first Heep posters a number of years back.

I appreciate the well wishes
Tony

Tony Bryson
1706 Nemours Dr NW