[Heeplist] Health issues

Antonio Pirani - ROCK BRIGADE ap at rockbrigade.com.br
Sat Jan 13 10:04:17 EST 2018

I had a sudden heart stroke on 17th Abril 2006.

I have managed to survive because:

-an excellent private insurance health plan, great doctors, etc

-the essential support and company from my family.

-my soul will be listening to my beloved band forever, but my heart
preferred me to keep on listening to it ALIVE for many years to come!